Just a little something, to prove to my mother that I don’t just eat red meat 😉
Recipe: Tuna and Rice Casserole
Author: Steve Anderson
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 cups of uncooked, easy cook rice. (1 cup = 250ml)
- 4 cups of chicken stock.
- 2 185g cans of tuna in brine
- 2 medium onions. I used frozen
- 1 300g tub of Philly (a cream cheese). I used the low fat one with garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Easy to make. Take everything. Stick it in a slow cooker. Make sure it's well mixed. Cook on high for 2 hours. Serve.
If you want more in the way of instructions than that, I'd suggest making the stock (I used a stock cube) with boiling water, then mixing the Philly into it. Or at least some of it. Means it blends better.